In order to comply with our legal responsibility we may verify your details.
To do this we require
- Photo of yourself (a selfie) where you must be holding up your bank card, UK driving license or UK passport along with a piece of paper and the random number we have requested from you on it.
- On your bank card please cover the long number BUT make sure it is showing your name and the account details, on your passport or driving license please obscure the ID number.
- JPG & PNG file types are the only accepted (No PDF)
- No black & white images.
- No photocopies.
- The photo proof needs to show both the uploaded ID and the random number.
- No grainy, blurry, low resolution images – anything below 400 DPI is rejected.
- The ID needs to be issued by the UK government (Passport & Driving license only)
- The ID needs to show your date of birth (Passport & Driving license only)
- The ID needs to show the date of issue and the date of expiry (Passport & Driving license only)