There are certain levels and limits we adhere to and we will require further verification the more you trade with us. They are as follows – But why?
|Tier 1||Tier 2||Tier 3||Tier 4|
|Full name and Date of Birth||Required||Required||Required||Required|
|Country of residence||Required||Required||Required||Required|
|UK Driving license or UK Passport or EU ID Card or UK Residence Permit||Possible||Required(1)||Required(1)||Required(1)|
|Utility Bill (Water/Council/Electricity/Gas/Bank)||Required||Required||Required|
|(Non UK/EU Passport holders) UK/EU Travel Visa or UK Entry Clearance||Required(2)||Required(2)||Required(2)|
|Proof of residence||Possible||Required|
|Source of funds questionnaire||Required|
|Transaction limit (£/year)||2000||20000||200000||No Limit|
(1) or EU documentation (2) or UK documentation
To do this we will require the following sent to us and we strongly suggest you use our PGP key to encrypt all data.
- JPG & PNG file types are the only accepted (No PDF)
- No black & white images.
- No photocopies.
- The photo proof needs to show both the uploaded ID and the random number.
- Do not Photoshop the image, reduce it size or otherwise edit.
- No grainy, blurry, low resolution images – anything below 600 DPI is rejected.
- The ID needs to be issued by the UK government (Passport & Driving license only) unless you have European Union documents.
- The ID needs to show your date of birth (Passport & Driving license)
- The ID needs to show the date of issue and the date of expiry (Passport & Driving license)
- We can only accept UK utility bills or bank statements (Water/Council/Rates/Electricity/Gas/Bank)
Please contact us should you want to read or wish to examine our ANTI – MONEY LAUNDERING POLICY STATEMENT